and it rains in your bedroom, ♥




Biography,

Adlin Kamal|Jeps|M'sia
LMAO :P.
Loves to drink syrup<3
I'm not a book, so dont judge me by the cover :D
F..
,

Width: 210 and below. :D
Tagboard hereeee x)
Past tense,


Besties,


aliyyah Jamine Syazwani Kamilia Wardah :D I love them please don't steal them from me okeh :)

Dunno,

haha follow me , i love u bloggers .-.
monkey series 2

Sunday 16 November 2008 Sunday, November 16, 2008

MONKEY SERIES 2


Minkey was reading a book about "love"


Minkey then got in trouble with didi because he wasn't really reading a book about love he was reading a book about monsters people killing and stuff.


minkey went so crazy he turned into TARZAN RARARAR!


Minkey got hurt every where minkey crys so loud!!


minkey goes home crying and crying




forever and always